Those of you who follow my blog will realize the change in layout and even (for a few hours) a notice that said the website was suspended.
I decided to merge my hosting accounts to save on costs and I did this right at the end of the expiry of the original account. However, the tech support was slow in helping me migrate.
I also wanted to upgrade Movable Type to version 3.3. This accounts for the layout changes as I'm experiencing teething problems.
You won't be able to access any of the old files, whilst I rebuild the website.
I'm also tied down studying for the GRE. So not much work yet, till I take it this afternoon.