Blogging helps me to:
- Remember what I read, by compelling myself to write a review and summary.
- Achieve my goals, by writing my goals down and making them public commitments.
- Organize my thoughts, and putting them somewhere for reference, rather than letting them be floating around in my mind.
- Communicate with friends what is happening to me.
- Solve problems by writing down the issues down. It's much like journalling. But the thing is, by making them public, I am compelled to consider the issue in a much more mature and logical manner.
- Get feedback on thoughts and opinions.
- Practise and improve my writing.